St. Louis GPA Chapter members come from all sectors of the grants community, representing education, government, the nonprofit sector and private enterprise. They include grant developers, managers, funders, administrators, planners and evaluators with all members promoting and supporting the mission and philosophy of GPA!
Membership is open to any individual with an interest in, and commitment to, the grants profession.
Why should I become a member?
- Access to GrantStation ($699 value), 70 GPA Webinars ($2,100 value), GPA Journal ($50 value), GPA Consultant Listing ($250 value) for a TOTAL VALUE of $3,099
- Financial benefits such as discounts to grant training (i.e. Foundation Center, Grant Writing USA, etc.), software (i.e. GrantHub, Foundation Directory Online, etc.), insurance (Aflac, Association Health Programs), office supplies, Hertz Car Rental
- Attractive personal benefits – Pride in belonging to the largest professional association in the grant profession
- Discounted Rates for Continuing Education – Attend GPA Annual Conference – THE PREMIER EVENT for grant professionals, webinars, chapter meetings and regional conferences
- Professional publications and resources, including a member directory where members can connect with one another and independent consultants can list services for FREE and Member Discussion Forums to exchange ideas, issues, etc.
- Regular e-blast announcements on events, job openings and other opportunities
- Quarterly and weekly e-newsletter from GPA Headquarters
- Establish a network of contacts in the St. Louis community and around the world